For the fourth year running, TPT worked with The Green “A” Team to help deliver one of their annual shows at the Petersfield Festival Hall.
TPT Provided a range of equipment for this annual dance show. After comments from previous years telling us how much the dance school LOVED the LED Lighting for it’s Vivid Color and punch, we knew we needed to take it one step higher…AGAIN!
This year, we pulled the idea of an Archway of Fusion 120Zooms at the back of the stage. The result was astounding and the school was so happy to have it as part of their stage this year. The show photographer, Graham Reynard complimented us multiple times, how this arch was adding to his photographs and how it looked ‘Awesome’ as part of the show.
We programmed 200+ cues (including a few songs that were timecoded!) for this dance showcase and the feedback from the school and the audience were all positive with one person saying the lighting was ‘outstanding!’
Using TPT equipment as well as their own, The Green “A” Team was able to provide a beautiful and unforgettable lighting experience for the dance company and the audience.
Equipment used in this show
- ETC Gio@5 Lighting Console (Venue)
- 18 x Prolight Slimpar 7Q5 RGBA (TPT)
- 4 x Kudos 350ZS LED Moving Wash
- 6 x Prolight Fusion 120 Zoom Moving Wash
- 8 x ProLight PixelStorm 12 LED Batten (TPT)
- 4 x Chauvet R2 Spot(WLX)
- 2 x Chauvet Maverick MkII Profile (WLX)
- 1 x 2 Universe DMX Buffer Kit (TPT)
- An assortment of DMX and Power Cables (TPT & Green “A” Team)
- Various Generic Stage Lanterns (Green “A” Team)
- 8 x Rainbow Scrollers (Green “A” Team)
- Unique 2.1 Hazer (Giles Collard)
Lighting Designer : Michael D. Finch
Associate Lighting Designer & Lighting Programmer : Tom Pearce